Pasta with Broccoli and Cashew
A delicious vegetarian pasta dish with a cashew twist.
Table of Contents
A delicious vegetarian pasta dish well suited for beginners. It’s a nice and quick meal I often serve when visitors are coming.
It’s tasty and feels sophisticated, even if it’s a really simple meal. Classic italian cuisine!
- Whole Grain Spaghetti
- White Wine (optional)
- Vegetable Broth
- Large pan
- Pot for the pasta
- Cook pasta al dente, save a cup of pasta water
- Cut broccoli into small pieces and steam
- Melt butter and roast cashews till they are brown
- Deglaze with the white wine, let it reduce
- Add cream and broth, let it boil for a moment
- Add pepper, salt and garlic, stir
- Add broccoli and pasta, mix thoroughly